Monday, 7 December 2009

The past two weeks.

Have pretty much been mental.
I'm so poor now though that I've had to start buying baccy and a combo pack because it's cheaper then fags. But it's my fault though because I spent all my money on weed and drink. Yep, I spent the money I earned on myself instead of buying presents for my fammo. I feel bad but have a plan about how I'm gonna get it back. It just better work or I'm gonna hit B and tell her she's a twat, looools.

I've just been spending all my days at H's house monged really, only resurfacing to the real world when we need munch or to meet other people. Either there or down the bench or Room 101. I don't actually know why it's called Room 101 because it hasn't even got a number. And it's not really a room. It's like this space above Wilkinson's car park with loads of trolleys and you can smoke there so P decided to call it Room 101. He's strange but a babe, I love him. He's like my older brother who hugs me when I'm cold and feeds me wotsits.

ALAN! ALAN! ALAN! AL? no, fuck off! no get away from us, nononono! I love H and B. They're massive babes.

S came down from Clacton for two days and I'm not gonna lie but those two days were fucking wicked. She's actually so funny that I pee myself a little. Ok, maybe not. But you get the idea. Imagine if I did actually randomly wet myself. How weird would that be? Like; "I GOTTA GO NOW GUYS, I CAN'T HOLD IT!" and just pissed on the floor. Sounds like something R would do come to think of it hahahaha.

ntorhktoehtoer arrrrrgh.
I can't be bothered to type anymore.
There's still loads to say though but I'm a lazy mofo.

Now, now, we go until they kick us out, out
Or the police shut us down, down
Police shut us down, down
Po-po shut us dowwwwwn.


imissu.

No comments:

Post a Comment